Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kobo!

      Hi! sorry I know I haven't posted in a really long time!
              So here's what's new- I'm going into grade 7!
                                              -   I have been doing art a lot
                                             -    I've had an awesome summer!
                                                         this is my e-reader : the kobo touch
                                                      this is the inside of my case that mom and I made
                                                         the out side and it's closed.
                                                                      I love it!
                                 that's all for now! creatively yours: Molly Vanderburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Molly